|Different Ways To Download From YouTube|
Watch YouTube Videos without Internet
If you find yourself in an area with unstable connection? You can still enjoy your favorite YouTube videos in high quality and at any times. Here, we show you different ways you can download that favorite file of yours from YouTube without limitations. All you have to do is choose one of the methods below, choose your format and quality, and start downloading your favorite videos to your computer. The result is an ordinary video or musical file you can play on any device, whenever you feel like it.
1. Adding an "SS" before the "YouTube":
|Download from YouTube by adding SS|
2. Using the "Kiss Method":
This method is the most preferable of all the methods mentioned here. To download videos, you are required to add a “kiss” before the “YouTube” in your URL, turn it into “kissyoutube”. For example, the URL of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmprPSZFBpk, you now add a “kiss”, the URL will change to https://www.kissyoutube.com/watch?v=TmprPSZFBpk. Then the browser will pass the URL and skip to a window like below:
|Downlaod from YouTube by adding "kiss" to the URL|
3. From VLC Media PlayerHaving discussed plenty of ways to download YouTube videos before. However, you have one option already installed on your computer. VLC lets you play and download YouTube videos right from its desktop interface. Here’s how:
- Find a video on YouTube—like this one—and copy the URL from the address bar.
- In VLC, head to Media > Open Network Stream.
- Paste the YouTube link in the box and click Play.
- Under Tools, click Codec Information.
- In the box that says Location, right-click the block of text and click Select All. Copy this text to your clipboard.
- Go back to your browser and paste the link in the address bar. This will open the source file directly on YouTube’s servers.
- Right-click the video as it plays and select Save Video As.
4. Using the Vidimate Download App:
Vidmate is by far, one of the best-known applications currently available for downloading files like videos and songs from online services like Vimeo, Dailymotion, YouTube and lots more. Just download this app from below link. Install on your phone and you can download any youtube video with the help of this app.
Hey, if you feel like your own method was not specified on the list, feel free to put it down in the comments section.