How To Convert Your Single-SIM Smartphone Into Multi-SIM Phone
The need for a multi-SIM capable device is virtually non-existent in the United States and Worldwide. It is however, a very real consideration in other parts of the world, where rates, coverage, and other features do not necessarily overlap.
Technologies you never knew existed!
Device subsidies, and well-built networks in developed markets have effectively eliminated the need for dual-or-triple-SIM devices. Multi-SIM devices can be handy though if you are creative with pre-paid plans, travel a great deal, or need to stretch the usefulness of every dollar you spend.
Simore (SIM + More) is a multi-SIM solution expert which has come up with a solution in the form of a portable SIM holder. It does not require any rooting or jailbreaking. It simply works like a play-n-plug device.
However, there is still a slight restriction when it comes to the service provider and the phone company. It should be noted that unless your handset is unlocked, you will be restricted to SIM cards from the carrier to which your handset is locked — which is very obvious. Still,
Simore helps in carving out the best-fit plans for you. Before calling a number, you just have to choose an operator and it works.
Don’t have an iPhone? Don’t worry, there are dual and triple SIM card adapters for a whole array of handsets, including the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, the LG G4 and G5, or theSony Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact, or Z5 Premium.
With Simore Gadget technology you can add up to 5 SIMs on a single Smartphone.
Some of the features of the Simore Multi-SIM holder:
- Use up to 5 SIM cards in one mobile phone
- Manage two or more phone numbers with one single click
- Send and receive calls & SMS on multiple SIM cards with only one phone
- Centralize all SIM data on one single mobile phone
- Select the SIM you want to use
- Switch operators without turning off the phone
- Besides the above features, this SIM solution by Simore is also compatible across different geographical locations and different service providers like AT&T, Vodafone, Orange, Sunrise, O2 etc.