10 Internet Tricks Every Student Should KnowIf you are a student and want some cool tricks, be assured you came to the right place. Today we collect best apps, hacks and websites that will improve the skills of any student, we mean any students life.
It may not actually be rocket codes or war symbols but just what every basic student that makes use of the internet should and is supposed to know.
1.Forgot your textbook at home? Google the name of the textbook + “filetype:pdf” and you might find it online.
|Find texbooks online|
2. Desmos.com is a free online graphing calculator you can access from anywhere.
3. Use Google Scholar to find published papers and get alerts on new papers in your area of study.
This is a very valuable resource for research paper writers. The search functionality is much easier to use than other databases (like JSTOR, ugh). To find exactly what you want, click on More > Advanced Search.
Quizlet enables you to study vocabulary, languages, and many other things for free. It supports effective study tools that will help you see learning as a fun activity.
5. Too tired to read the book listen online from Audible.com
When you’re too tired to read the book for your literature class, listening to an audiobook will help a lot. Now you can spend your time productively when waiting in line or taking long walks.
At this website, you can research the topic of your interest and get a customizable concept map that will help you make the studying materials cooler. You will easily remember important information thanks to the interactive visual interface.
7. Quora Question and Answer WebsiteQuora is a question-and-answer website where questions are asked, answered, edited and organized by its community of users. Here you find tones of answered question on different topics
8. TheNewBostonNew Boston is free online video tutorials website. Here you find lots of video tutorials and courses related to programming, computer, designing , science, math and hacks etc.
9. Stay Focused on your work from blocking distracting websites like Facebook.StayFocused is a productivity extension for Google Chrome that helps you stay focused on work by restricting the amount of time you can spend on time-wasting websites. Once your allotted time has been used up, the sites you have blocked will be inaccessible for the rest of the day.