Having a traditional trackpad/second screen on a laptop?😎😎😎
ASUS developers have really gone bonkers in developing the first ever laptop with dual screen tracker option; have you seen one before? Of course, I haven’t. Then it’s worth checking out.
The ASUS Zenbook Pro 15 (UX580)
Well, let’s have a quick rundown of the amazing spec from our friends at Unbox Therapy for which this record-breaking(probably) PC comes along with.
- A high-end cooling system with 8 cell battery design probably for longer battery life
- Ultra-comfortable Backlight keyboard with “Fingerprint Scanner”
- Featuring CPU 2.9GHz Intel Core i9-8950HK (4.5GHz boost) *Just wow*😤
- Spiral metallic surface design to it / Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti GPU with 4GB RAM
- Up to 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 RAM Windows 10 Home too
- A 15.6-inch Full HD (optional touch) or 4K resolution screen touch display
- Up to 1TB SSD memory
- USB-C 3.1 ports that support Thunderbolt 3, two USB-A 3.1 ports, as well as HDMI, a combo audio jack and a microSD card slot
- Super IPS+ LCD display. Four (4) different screen display modes – via screenPad mode, Extension display and the traditional touchPad display mode
- 71Wh battery e.i quoting nine and half hours battery life as per MobileMark 2014 Office Productivity
As usual, there are yet to be confirmed details on price and porting availability but we all can expect the ZenBook Pro 15 (UX580) to arrive in Q3 around August or September and is likely to cost in the region of £1,900 for the Core i7 Zenbook Pro 14 model and around £2,200 for Core i9 model.
Probably a Black Friday Budget PC considering the bloated price tag 😎
For starters, you can get up to an 8th-gen Intel Core i9 processor. The i9-8950HK to be precise which is a 2.9GHz hexa-core (16-core) chip that can Turbo Boost up to 4.5GHz and has a 12MB cache.