If you have ever been concerned about the privacy of your media files and your best Android games of recent with our whole personal life now wound up in the Smartphone’s we carry about, then am I’m pretty sure that you ain’t seen the monster app making waves on the web that will totally make your Smartphone invisible called the X-Hide app.
The hiding of private media content in secret Vaults (that’s what you call it) will only take the weight of intruders after them off your shoulders.
Being an Android user can be sickening at times as your phone can accidentally fall prey to someone’s hands or the often inevitability of having to pass it on to an intruder friend totally unaware of their true intentions.
No Mac or iPhone user is sure gonna’ pass on his precious/costly device to any stranger – never seen that happen, not in this country of ours!
As an unfaithful Android Boyfriend and a “hustler”, you’re left with the tough choice of having to secure your many private contact/messages/explicit videos away from the always prying eyes of *relationship busters* and the Cops as a whole.
Which smartphone user doesn’t have a very private/personal life after all?
So, no worries then as we present you with the TOP THREE most user hider app and media content hider on the internet you sure never heard of before, the LAST OF THE THREE being the sure ultimate I promised you guys on a Facebook post I recently made.
*Stay Tuned and say leee goo00 if yah an Android user*
Regular Photo and Video
Hiding App for Android
- Private Zone
- Private Zone Pros
- Phone Anti-theft features, Free Private VPN service *a sure plus*, Harassment/Spam call intercept | Efficient RAM Manager – Boost and other privacy controls
- Private Zone Cons
- Maraton Ads showing (for free version)
- Vaulty Pros
- Extremely easy-to-use interface and Multiple vaults with separate passwords to store content
- Vaulty Cons
- Inability to backup files to the cloud and Multiple Ads in app
The app first became available on XOS v2.0 and has never looked back since then.
- Step 1: You don’t have to go searching around on Google play Store cos’ you ain’t gon’ see the app there. It comes pre-installed in your Infinix XOS enabled device.
- Step 2: Launch the app and next proceed to enable the “Activate Hidden Mode” feature on the app – this, in turn, hides the X-hide app from your smartphone app menu whilst also keeping your hidden document intact.
- Step 3: Proceed to set up a four-digit pin on the app interface. This enables you to be able to launch the app when in hidden mode from just dialling ## followed by your already set up four digit pin.
- Step 4: Exit the app interface and proceed to launch the app using step 3 above.
Well written post. Now I would like to use Private Zone application to hide my important stuff. Why don't you give direct download links of those?